October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Know the facts for yourself as well as the women in your life.
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
Onestringer will donate proceeds from Breast Cancer Awareness products purchased through the month of October to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Onestringer Arrow Wraps-Printed Arrow Wraps
- Onestringer Arrow Wraps are made for enhanced visibility
- Designed to add a personalized touch to your setup
- Sold in a package of 13-15
- Available in a variety of lengths to give your setup the perfect look
- Available in a variety of widths to fit your setup with just the right amount of overlap
- Onestringer Standard Arrow Wraps weigh 1.1 grains per square inch
(l x w x 1.1 = total weight in grains)
- Easy to apply self adhesive cresting wraps
- No prep necessary for enhanced vane adhesion and easy removal
- Available in *Reflective print to make tracking and locating your arrow a breeze
- Available with **Double Dogg lamination (a very thin clear lamination that will protect the design for long time durability)
- Available with numbers added to help you keep your arrows straight
- Designed and Manufactured in house
*reflective wraps weigh 1.6 grains per square inch
**double dogg lamination adds 0.5 grains per square inch to the weight of the arrow wrap
Look great , fit great ,easy to install, fast shipping